WormholeTM OEM Embedded Connector
The Stratus Wormhole industrial IoT module provides pre-qualified applications that are easily integrated into your hardware design.
- IEC 61131 compliant real-time controller allowing quick integration into existing or new products needing skid level control using Phoenix Contact Software‘s Prococos eCLR kernel.
- Industrial IoT cloud connectivity- Fully qualified and tested PI System® connector in an incredibly small and affordable package. Specifically designed for OEMs to integrate OSIsoft® PI System® connectivity into their board level electronics.
- STmicro STM32F746 microcontroller with 200 MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M7 processor –
- On chip SDRAM interface and sophisticated I/O peripherals-
- 32 MB SDRAM-
- 16 MB NOR Flash-
- Ethernet PHY supporting 10/100 Mbps data rates-
- Realtime clock-
- Industrial temperature rating (-40 to +85 C)
- Available STM32F756 integrates a crypto/hash processor- (ITAR restrictions apply)
- uClinux pre-loaded- comes complete with a professionally supported Linux distribution
- Preloaded and optimized PI System Connector-
- Cold boot into network < 4 seconds
- Eclipse based development environment is available for application development-
- Native support for standard Linux tools such as SSH, GDB server, PuTTY, webserver-
- ECAD design package in Altium Designer 9.4 to speed integration to a custom baseboard-
- The STM32F7 System-On-Module (SOM) schematics (PDF file only)-
- Suggested STM32F7 SOM to baseboard mapping (Excel file)1 (one) review of your custom STM32F7 SOM baseboard schematics (SOM interface section only), with detailed comments returned over email.